With the exception of “guest posts” written by others (see the bottom of this page), Atlantic Business Capitolowns the content on this Web site. It is copyrighted in Atlantic Business Capitol’s name. Atlantic Business Capital wants to strike the appropriate balance between getting its content widely distributed while at the same time protecting its intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without Atlantic Business Capital’s permission:
- Link to Atlantic Business Capital or any specific post on the site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to Atlantic Business Capital’s original post.
- Print off Atlantic Business Capital posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print Atlantic Business Capital’s posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2015, Atlantic Business Capital. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.AtlanticBusinessCapital.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have Atlantic Business Capital’s express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
Atlantic Business Capital does not permit the re-posting of its posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so Atlantic Business Capital risks getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, Atlantic Business Capital does not allow the translation and publication of its work in other languages. Atlantic Business Capital simply does not have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly. Atlantic Business Capital cannot serve as a broker, agent, or contact point.
If you have some use for my content that is not covered here, please email us